Más conciertos a la vista.
Day Date Country City Venue Show Fr Jan-27 Spain Barcelona Razzmatazz 2 18 Sa Jan-28 Spain Madrid Aqualung 19 Su Jan-29 Spain Bergara Jam 20
Con su último disco, “Frozen In Time”, Obituary buscó una vuelta a su sonido más característico, lo cual se contrapone a la actitud (poco popular y muchas veces recriminada) de otros dos grupos que vendrán juntos de gira: In Flames [wiki] y Sepultura [wiki].
Brazilian thrashers SEPULTURA will support IN FLAMES on their upcoming European tour, which is scheduled to kick off in March. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:
- Mar. 18 – Hamburg, GER – Große Freiheit
- Mar. 19 – Berlin, GER – Columbiahalle
- Mar. 20 – Köln, GER – E-Werk
- Mar. 22 – London, UK @ Forum
- Apr. 04 – Barcelona, SPA – Razzmatazz 1
- Apr. 05 – Madrid, SPA – La Riviera
- Apr. 06 – Bergara, SPA – Jam
- Apr. 08 – Milano, ITA – Transilvania
- Apr. 09 – Roncade (Tv) – New Age
- Apr. 10 – Wien, AUT – Arena
- Apr. 11 – Linz, AUT – Posthof
- Apr. 12 – München, GER – Georg-Elser-Halle
- Apr. 13 – Filderstadt, GER – Filharmonie
SEPULTURA‘s 11th full-length album, “Dante XXI”, is due in early 2006 via SPV Records. The CD was recorded at Trama Studios in São Paulo, Brazil, where the group had previously laid down the “Revolusongs” EP, which contained cover versions of songs from such acts as MASSIVE ATTACK to HELLHAMMER to JANE’S ADDICTION (and was included in the limited-edition digipack version of 2003’s “Roorback”).
Working under the watchful eye of producer Andre Moraes (with whom they’ve previously worked on various Brazilian film soundtracks), SEPULTURA‘s follow-up to “Roorback” is based on the epic poetic masterpiece “The Divine Comedy” written by Italian author Dante Alighieri in the early 14th Century. The three main components of “The Divine Comedy” are Dante‘s descriptions of Hell, Purgatory and Paradise.
In addition to the 10 tracks that are set to appear on “Dante XXI”, SEPULTURA recorded two cover songs ? JUDAS PRIEST‘s “Screaming for Vengeance” and SICK OF IT ALL‘s “Scratching the Surface” ? which will be released as single b-sides in the future.
Habrá que ir a verlos :).